Bedroom is a place for relaxing and recharge our energy after daily activity, to decorate bedroom space you need some knowledge to make a comfortable bedroom as you can. Here’s the simple bedroom furniture arrangement tips and some pictures to give you more ideas.
1. Placing the bed on the centre of the wall facing the main door will make it the centre of attention as you enter the room. When the dimension of the room is not feasible for such positioning, other possible choices would be diagonal placement that works well when there is more space.
2. You can free up floor space of your closet by putting your chest of drawers inside your walk-in closet to add space for additional pieces of furniture or a big screen TV.
3. A non-traditional furniture arrangement, such us placing a bed in the center of the room, can give dramatic effect and may even save space.
I’d also like to suggest that adding low bedroom furniture can strengthen the dimensions of airiness, comfort and chic:
1. Daybed – place it under the windows so that the natural daylight can stream in. This is good for any activities in a relaxed position. Drawers can be built under the daybed as a smart storage solution.
2. Dresser / Side Table – Link it to the daybed or to the bed. This will have further visual depth while creating a sense of openness. Stow away the make-up and jewelry in storage units under the dresser.
3. Bed – Keep the bed low, place it on a built-in platform, and add wallpaper to create an added feature.
4. Wardrobe – This should be of a vertical design with sliding doors for an easy, space-saving approach. Semi-translucent and reflective door panels and entertainment devices are suggested.